Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile Review
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A 2 mobile features a 5.45″ (2.5D Curved Glass) display. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It runs on the iOS v10 operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core, 2.0 GHz processor with 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB Storage & 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB storage. The Mobile built up with Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system with Mediatek Helio A22.
The Xiaomi Redmi mobile has Non-Removable 3000 mAh, Li-ion Battery. In any case, the smooth coordination between the software and hardware of the gadget guarantees that the battery of the gadget goes on for long. The primary camera is 13-megapixel and Front camera is 5-megapixel. Other sensors are the Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass.
This is Xiaomi Redmi 6A phone has no fingerprint sensor. The phone runs by Chipset PowerVR GE8300 graphics processing unit, for graphical performance that can make games run smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A comes with Onboard, storage 16 GB and 32 GB. The memory expands up to 256 GB.
Expected Launch Date: 19 September 2018
16GB costs Rs. 5999 (India) & 32GB costs Rs. 6999| $133.31 for 32GB (US) | 32GB model costs £121.94 (UK)
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Full specification
- Color: Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold
- Dimensions 147.5 x 71.5 x 8.3 mm | Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB | Internal Storage: 16 GB/32 GB | Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB
- CPU: Quad core, 2.0 GHz | Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22 | OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) | GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-ion, Non Removable
- 13 MP Rear Camera (LED flash, HDR, panorama, Geo tagging, Burst Mode) | 5 MP Front Camera (Phase Detection autofocus)
- Display: IPS LCD 5.45 inches (2.5D Curved Glass) | Res: 720 x 1440 pixels | 295 ppi | Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM (GSM+GSM)
- Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n | A-GPS, Glonass | Bluetooth V4.2 | NFC-No | microUSB 2.0
- Video Recording: 1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps | Image Resolution 4128 x 3096 Pixels
- Face unlock, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Network: 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- Audio connector: 3.5 mm | Phone speakers: Yes