Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile Review
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 mobile features an IPS LCD 6 inches display. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It runs on the Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Tru-Octa Core, 2.2 GHz processor with 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB storage.
The Xiaomi Redmi mobile has Non-Removable 4100 mAh Li-Polymer Battery. In any case, the smooth coordination between the software and hardware of the gadget guarantees that the battery of the gadget goes on for long. The primary camera is 16-megapixel and Front camera is 8-megapixel. Other sensors are the Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
This is Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 phone has Fingerprint Sensor on Rear position. The phone runs by Chipset Adreno 508 graphics processing unit, for graphical performance that can make games run smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 comes with Onboard 32 GB. The memory expands up to 128 GB.
Expected Launch Date: 26 September 2018
Phone Price: 32GB costs Rs 11990 | $166.99 for 32GB (US) | 32GB model costs £127.37 (UK)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Full specification
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 158.50 x 75.45 x 8.05 | Weight 180 g
- RAM: 3 GB | Internal Storage: 32 GB | Card slot: microSD, up to 128 GB
- CPU: Tru-Octa Core, 2.2 GHz | Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 | OS: Android v8.1 (Oreo) | GPU: Adreno 508
- Battery: 4100 mAh Li-Polymer, Non Removable
- 16 MP Rear Camera (LED flash, Phase Detection autofocus, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode -HDR) | 8 MP Front Camera (LED flash)
- Display: IPS LCD 6 inches (15.24 cm), Corning Gorilla Glass | Res: 1080 x 2160 pixels | 402 ppi | Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- SIM: Dual – GSM+GSM | SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
- Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n | A-GPS, Glonass | Bluetooth V4.2 | NFC-No | microUSB 2.0
- Video Recording: 1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 120 fps | Image Resolution 4616 x 3464 Pixels
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear position), Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Network: 4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Audio connector: 3.5 mm | Phone speakers: Yes